OK, check out the wip-dcb-datetime branch and test that.

It looks like the CLOB object that jTDS returns doesn't override toString to
return the contents of the CLOB. It does, however, implement the
java.sql.Clob interface, so it may be possible to match that somehow and
make it work. I'm diving into parts of Mapper that I haven't really worked
with before, so no guarantees. Just to confirm, can you change your snippet
to use:

"description" -> m.description.toString

and see if you get the same thing?

Thanks,