I just got around to testing a couple of my Lift sites on IE6 and the
results are depressing. One problem is that there is a recurrent
JavaScript error. I presume this is coming from the Lift AJAX script
since it pops up like clockwork. Does anyone know anything about this?

Also, is the Lift AJAX script necessary for anything other than Comet?
If I have a site that's using no AJAX or Comet, can I just turn this
off? If so, how?

Thanks!

Chas.