Well, maybe I'm missing something, but when I turn on the TableSorter,
the header cells of my table change color to the colors specified in the
TableSorter CSS. That's because the colors I set in my default CSS file
came earlier in the cascade.

It's not a big deal for me, but I thought I'd mention it. I don't have
time to play with it today, but maybe tomorrow I can try using styles
per id. That will probably work. I'll let you know.

Chas.