Hello,

As a newbie I like to start by tutorials when learning new things.

I'm following the Getting Started guide at
http://liftweb.net/docs/getting_started/mod_master.html#x1-120002.6
but I'm encountering some errors in compiler, including:
In listing 8:
override def _toForm = Full(select(ToDo.priorityList,
                            Full(is.toString),
                            f => set(f.toInt)))

The compile process:

[WARNING] D:\nIdeaSystems-Project\projects\todo2\src\main\scala\com
\liftworkshop\model\Todo.scala:23: error: not found: value select
[WARNING]    override def _toForm = Full(select(Todo.priorityList,
[WARNING]                                ^
[WARNING] one error found

I'm wondering if the tutorial is updated and where I can find more
tutorials about lift.