As stated in the Scala list, GAE doesn't support JDBC or Threads.

It does however, support JPA.

Since it only supports the Servlet 2.4 spec currently, it doesn't include
the Continuations as in the 3.0 spec.

This means that for now, I think the odds are against us on this one.

Did I miss something?
Cheers,
Viktor

--