Glenn,

We have just started OSGi-fying Scala and Lift and there is still some
way to go ...

If you need a properly OSGi-fied Scala library right now then take a
look at ScalaModules (www.scalamodules.org). But as Josh mentioned we
will hopefully soon see the "official" Scala JARs being OSGi bundles ...

Regarding persistence: OSGi class loading sometimes is a little
tricky, especially when dealing with code not designed for OSGi. I
guess we will have to work on that a little. I will post progress to
this list.

Heiko