I think this thread points out something important about Lift... what
matters most is what works for you.  There are plenty of people on this list
that use one editor or another... use mapper or JPA... use lots of
comet/ajax or use very little.  The only thing that's right is what works
for you... and if you do something different than everyone, please share...
I expect we'll learn something.

Thanks,

David