Look at the definition of Loc in Loc.scala

And look at Entry.scala in HelloLift:

 val sitemap = List(Menu(Loc("CreateEntry", List("entry"),
                              "Create An Entry",
                              If(User.loggedIn_? _, "Please login"))),
                     Menu(Loc("ViewEntry", List("view"),
                              "View An Entry", Hidden)),
                     Menu(Loc("ViewBlog", List("blog"), "View Blog")))