On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Timothy Perrett <timo...@getintheloop.eu>wrote:

> Just in addition to this - Lift is very community driven, if there is
> something you really believe should make it into Lift core then we'll
> gladly
> listen to people's input and discuss it openly.

That's exactly right.  We strive to be as transparent as possible with Lift
development.  Tyler pointed you to the 1.1 thread.

We respond to community need as well as the needs that we each have for the
projects that we're working on.

I place a priority on features (and defects) related to public and/or
reference Lift implementations.  I place a very very high priority on fixing
defects for production Lift sites.

Are there features or needs that you have for your project?

Git some: http://github.com/dpp