I noticed in the chat demo that if you enter your name or chat into
one tab, the same results will propagate to the other tab.  I need a
short lived comet session that's unique to each tab -- I want to
prevent one tab from mixing its data with another tab.  I understand
that most user browser only allow for 2 HTTP connections at a time,
but as I said, I have about 10 consecutive pushes to the server that
I'll be making and then I want the comet connection to immediately
terminate.

Is this possible to do with the existing lift CometActor?  If so, any
suggestions on where to begin?

Thanks,
Bradford