Hey,

Seems like you have a couple of options...

1. you could just write normal javascript irrespective of lift and
just put that in a JS file like normal. Something like:

$('#mybutton').click(function(e){
  confirm... //blah blah code here
});

2. If you *really* want to use the on-click handler (personally I
wouldn't) then you could do somethig like this in your snippet:

SHtml.ajaxButton("submit", () => println("badger")) % ("onclick" ->
"confirm(....);")

I would highly recommend using option one as the functionality is
purely a client side concern in that sense and nothing to do with
lift. Does that help?

Cheers, Tim