Hi guys,
I want to add objects into session scope.

i am using following code :

object sessionObj extends SessionVar[HashMap[String, Int]](
        new HashMap[String, Int]
          {
           override def default(key: String): Int = 0
         }
)

So as per my understanding :-

    1. Session object is of HashMap[String, Int] type.
    2. I want to add no of string object into above map so i can
access them during my session

    correct me if i am wrong

   So please let me know how can i add/remove  different String object
from session scope with above code snippet

Thanks in advance