Heiko,

Please see here: http://is.gd/w5SB

We've talked before on the committers list about renaming sites to
"examples" or such, so I see no reason why putting any working example you
want in there. POC would probably be a different matter... If its not
working code, host it on your own github account then when its working
potentially move it into examples if appropriate.

Cheers, Tim