Yeah google analytics is a good use case. I think talking about
smashing static files is off topic, but there is some value in having
a tail merge for when you want to put stuff in just before the body
tag. My only thinking right now is that why do we need a specific
snippet to do this? Right now, <lift-tag:bind> and <lift-tag:with-
param> would work perfectly for this right?

Cheers, Tim