Ah right yes - it just does not do that :-)

The installer configures the environent ready for dev. We took the
descion some time ago to not try and replicate the maven functionality
as it will download all the release or snapshot jars for you.

Can we add some text that makes this clear?

Cheers, Tim

Sent from my iPhone