On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Heiko Seeberger <
heiko.seeber...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am about to use Lift for a new project and I wonder whether I should use
> 1.0 or go for 1.1.

I live on 1-1-SNAPSHOT and have not had problems.

> Any ideas when 1.1 will be released?

We're targetting September-ish

> And what about the record framework? Is it "production ready" yet or in
> near future?

Not yet.  Once I get some time that's not firefighting (frickin' Actor
memory leaks burned most you yesterday), I've got a project that uses it and
I'll put some time into it.

Thanks,

David

Git some: http://github.com/dpp