I'm new to the list - just learning Scala through David's book and
hopefully Lift soon since I really like some of the design choices. I
am a former Java developer who has been doing Rails development for
the past 2 years. I came upon Sass about a year ago and really like
the way it helps to dry up my CSS - so much easier to maintain. I
would have used Sass in any Lift project no matter what, but if it was
there "out of the box" that would be even cooler.

Mark Lynn