Hi,

I've recently started using Lift in a project and probably my
difficulty is basic, but I've tried the Widgets that are uploaded in
the github web page. When I run the example, it all worked fine, the
menu did have the drop-down sub-menus, but when I integrate the code
of the menu (to be more specific, I want to integrate the MenuWidget)
to my project, it doesn't work like in the widgets example, ie it
prints as a list of links with bullet-marks, like the basic menu style
and I've changed the Boot.scala, added the snippet MenuSnippet.scala,
added the "callback" in the default.html, added the respective css and
js files in the respective folders and added the dependency:
<dependency>
      <groupId>net.liftweb</groupId>
      <artifactId>lift-widgets</artifactId>
      <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
, but still nothing.

I've noticed that the example is run under the "<project>/src/test/"
path and it is referenced in the pom.xml file, but in my project I
wanted it to run in the "<project>/src/main" path, so I didn't add
that reference in my pom.xml.
If possible, I really would like that someone could explain a working
"step-by-step" of how to integrate the menu widget to a project in the
"/src/main" path.

Sorry if this topic was already explained in another post, but I
didn't found the solution after a search. The only thing I've found,
was a brief reference to this problem, and I've done what was
suggested, but it didn't worked. The link:
http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/33b6f9f5e6519d8d/7bec6e15c4ed95a7?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=dropdown#7bec6e15c4ed95a7

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,
GonzaloN