Folks,

It's been a very good week in Lift and Scala-land:

   - The Lift community has grown to 1,000 members.  That's a huge milestone
   and an indication that Lift and Scala have achieved an important level of
   popularity.
   - *Beginning Scala* and *The Definitive Guide to Lift* shipped this
   week.  Congrats to Derek, Marius, and Tyler on their book (my copy is on its
   way to Romania for an autograph).
   - Innovation Games Online (a Scala and Lift powered serious gaming site)
   went into final beta this week at http://dev.buyafeature.com
   - ESME (an SAP ecosystem project based on Scala and Lift) is getting back
   into the development swing (thanks Vassil)
   - And on a personal note, I got to have lunch with Adriaan Moors today.
   Adrian was awarded his PhD last week and rumor has it that he'll be in
   Laussanne in the fall.

So, Alexander and the rest of the members of the Lift and Scala communities,
let's all look at our virtual neighbors, smile, and keep growing the
community and the great software that the community is creating.

Thanks,

David

Git some: http://github.com/dpp