It works if I removed the first <p>, so I'll put together a small test case
project and create an issue. Also, if I want to use tables in the scaladoc
it seems that the CSS for it makes them have no borders, etc. Do you have a
special class for comment tables, or could I submit a patch for them?

Thanks,

Derek