Do you have a menu item that matches List("content")? If not, that's why
you're getting the 403. If you use SiteMap it has to be exhaustive for all
content on your site. Anything that doesn't match as SiteMap entry will get
a 403 error like you got here. If you don't want to show a menu item for a
particular page (probably in this case), use a Hidden Menu:

Menu(Loc("content", List("content"), "Internal Content", Hidden))

Derek