There are two ways to handle simple links:

   1. If you want some function to be executed when the link is clicked, use
   SHtml.link from a snippet or view: SHtml.link("page2", () => ..., Text("Some
   Link"))
   2. If you just want a link, just use plain XHTML: <a href="page2" >Some
   Link</a>.

Note that in either case we leave the suffix off of the target page. This is
because Lift will try a variety of suffixes to match language and file type
automatically.

Derek