Hi Dave,

thanks again! But I can't find any documentation about the selectType
method. I looked at the API docs on the website, but in SHtml the
selectType method didn't exist!? Even inside the sources from SHtml on
github selectType wasn't there....

Can you tell me how to use and maybe a short code snippet?

thanks and sorry for wasting your time...