On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 5:24 AM, Jeremy Day <jeremy....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I just want to say that I haven't started using Lift yet but I already love
> it.  This community is very supportive and responsive.  Keep up the awesome
> work!

Grin!  This is the kind of message (and thread) that makes coming home from
vacation a very good thing!

My most recent Lift/Scala preso is the dpp_osb.odp file in
http://github.com/dpp/lift-samples/tree/61c376dc9f0d99113229894d4a5b8b4de0041470/presentations/2009_dpp_qcon_tss

Also, please see http://liftweb.blip.tv

Basically, the preso is building the chat app in 40 lines of code in front
of people, then discussing the Scala language features that make it
possible.

Git some: http://github.com/dpp