Can you paste some code?

Essentially we support nested snippets so your snippet can simply
return a markup containing another snippet and it will be invoked. If
you really want to manually invoke a snippet from another snippet and
if you are not using StatefulSnippets you can just instantiate the
class and call your function and pass it the right NodeSeq.

Br's,
Marius