Hello all,
has anyone managed to use the Alchim/YUI JS compressor (referenced in
the basic lift archetype) in a project?
When I create a blank Lift project and add any kind of JS file in the
src/main/webapp (or similar) folder, the compilation (or rather,
resource compression goal) fails with the following stack trace:
http://pastebin.com/m8de90c4

I have not been able to find any specific LOC in my JS files that
could cause this exception, and haven't been able to debug the plugin
since I lack the source code (the repository is broken).

Has anyone had the same problems, or could someone point me to a
project where the plugin works? I would really like to get this
working.

Thanks,
dflemstr