On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Peter Robinett <pe...@bubblefoundry.com>wrote:

> Thanks, David. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time figuring out how
> to get the foundParam.
>
> Using your code, I have:
> val loc = for {req <- S.request; loc <- req.location} yield loc
> val l = loc openOr "Couldn't open"

When in doubt, specify a type explicitly:

val l: Loc[_] = loc openOr "Couldn't open"

This will fail because you've got a Box[Loc[_]] and you're doing an openOr
with a String... the only common class between the two is Object.

As another post suggested, do the foundParam.is inside the yield

Git some: http://github.com/dpp