Hello list,

I need to generate a link from a field in a database. SHtml.link. I'm
using bind like so:

    Track.findAll.flatMap(track =>
      bind("track", xhtml,
        "name" -> Text(track.name),
        "viewUrl" -> link(track.viewUrl, () => { println
("clicked!?") }, Text(track.name))
      )
    )

This works, but 1) I don't want to supply a function to handle the
click (it's purely external) and 2) lift is appending a generated
query parameter to the link (like ?F1127503780829KJK=_). Is there some
other way to create an external link? ExtLink won't work because I
need this in binding contexts. Thanks!