Hey guys,

I've been taking a look at Jersey and how it operates with Lift by way
of the recent integration that cropped up on dev.java.net...

>From my perspective, I see how having a standard RS service framework
could be helpful, but it appears to bypass important lift concepts
like SiteMap etc so I'm just wondering what the benefit of using such
a layer would be over using DispatchPF etc to create REST services or
serving xml fragments for templates? (I have no idea about Jersey
apart from the basic docs ive read, so if im missing a major benefit
id love to hear discuss)

Cheers for any thoughts

Tim