Good article but do you have some concrete benchmarks between Snippet
and DispatchSnippet? In modern JVM memory allocation is pretty cheap
due to heap preparation JVM makes and reflection invocation doesn't
bring too much overhead ... not anymore.

The article seams to present the two from an optimization perspective
but I don;t see much optimization here. Of course DispatchSnippet
invocation is faster but the question is how much. And for say
thousands of concurrent requests per cluster node I have the feeling
that the delta is not that significant. Furthermore these deltas
become totally negligible when during a request life cycle we're
hitting DB-s. remote services etc.

Personally I don't really agree regular snippets should be used in Dev
mode only, well not until I see some compelling numbers.

Br's,
Marius