Sorry, I meant it as more of an example so I did not compile it, and
Scala's type inferencer is never as good as I hope. Here is one that
compiles:

SHtml.selectObj((0 until 11).map(i => Pair(i, i.toString)),
            Full(0),
            (i: Int) => { println("the number chosen was " + i + " and
10 plus that was " + (10 + i)) })

Just had to add a type annotation and put some braces in. The major
point I had though was that you can use (0 until 11) to generate a
range of ints and then map those into pairs.

Hope this helps,

-Ross