Xavi,

I'll do the one on localization - think im the only committer doing
any heavy duty localization work so probably best placed to write an
example / how-to. I'll try and churn something out onto my blog then
just convert it wholesale onto the lift wiki.

Cheers, Tim

PS: You deserve a medal for your initiative here, it truly is most
welcome... the commit team need someone externally to kick us into
writing documentation... you are doing good work, keep it up.