Hi all,

I'm trying to use the flot widget and some Comet code to have a
regularly updating chart like in the flotDemo's flot-comet page.
Unfortunately, my chart wasn't updating and I found I was using
JsFlotAppendData incorrectly. Looking at the source code I see that
the datas and newDatas parameters must be the same length.

My question is, why? This strikes me as funny, since the former is a
List [FlotSerie] and the latter is a List [(Double, Double)]. I was
trying to pass in a List of one FlotSerie (I have one line on the
chart) and a List of many Pairs (there have been many updates). Where
did I go wrong in my understanding? Given the requirement, how should
my data be formatted to be passed to JsFlotAppendData correctly?

Thanks,
Peter Robinett

[1]:
http://scala-tools.org/scaladocs/liftweb/1.0/net/liftweb/widgets/flot/FlotAjax.scala.html