Related question - if there are multiple head sections buried in different
places in the xml are they all removed and combined?

-------------------------------------
marius d.<marius.dan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well assume you snippet returns a NodeSeq:

import net.liftweb.http._
import js._
import JE._
import JsCmds._

def myFunc(xml: NodeSeq): NodeSeq = {
  resultingNode ++ <head>{Script(OnLoad(Call("myStartupFunction")))}</
head>
}

In the above example we are returning a <head> node as well which will
be merged by Lift automatically in the real page <head>. Then I'm
using Lift's JavaScript abstractions to call on load function
myStartupFunction. Instead of

<head>{Script(OnLoad(Call("myStartupFunction")))}</head> you can also
use

<head>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">{
        Unparsed("""
         jQuery(document).ready(function() {
            myStartupFunction();
          })