Avo,
Yes, I'm using  wymeditor in a lIft app with great success.
You need to put all the wymeditor js files in a source/main/resources/
toserve directory.

Then I create a snippet:

def onInit(xhtml: NodeSeq):NodeSeq =
     <head>
       <script type="text/javascript" src={"/" +
LiftRules.resourceServerPath + "/wymeditor/jquery.wymeditor.pack.js"}
></script>
       <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">{
        Unparsed("""
         jQuery(document).ready(function() {
            jQuery('.wymeditor').wymeditor();
          })
         """)
       }
      </script>
   </head>

which i run in Boot.scala.

Then, in a bind helper, use something like

 bind("content", xhtml,
  "description" => textarea(loadHtml(currentContent.link.is).toString,
page(_), ("class", "wymeditor")),
...)

Does that help?

Glenn...