Grant,

If your on windows or OSX, just take a look at your $M2 environment variable
and remove the javarebel path... We didn¹t know at the time of making that
installer that it would expire in one year ­ if we had, we probably would
have thought twice about enabling it. That¹s another story...

Anyway ­ if you don¹t know how to alter the environment var, just search
your system for javarebel.jar and delete it; that will certainly remove the
problem. Sorry for the confusion.

Regarding building documentation offline, if you have a version of maven
earlier than 2.2, you¹ll need to run:

mvn install scala:doc

However if you have 2.2+ then you can just do:

nvn scala:doc

Cheers

Tim