It's two issues - one is that we have busted code in the lift code
base that needs correcting (looking at commits I can't see who changed
it)... The other issue is the Hudson box; before the DoS attack we had
no problems at all so that to me says it's something different now
than compared to before that's causing all these open file handles.

Cheers

Tim

Sent from my iPhone