Thanks.
Will disabling Lift GC cause functions that need to be disposed of not to be or
cause Lift to dispose of functions that are needed?

jon<jonhoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

>From http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/msg/a66e58b85523a1d9

Add to Boot:

+    // Do not insert Javascript-based GC
+    LiftRules.enableLiftGC = false;
+
+    // Do not include Ajax include
+    LiftRules.autoIncludeAjax = _ => false;