It doesn't, because it has to replace its contents bound, and the other view
part has to be replaced with nothing, so it's less concise than FuncBindParams.

-------------------------------------
marius d.<marius.dan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please see chooseTemplate from Helpers._ (It's actually defined in
BindHelpers)

For examples see:

\sites\example\src\main\webapp\guess.html
\sites\example\src\main\scala\net\liftweb\example\snippet
\CountGame.scala

.. see if that helps you case.

Br's,
Marius