Hello there,

I've been looking at SiteMap and trying to get it to give me a page
title, based on the SiteMap section in the Lift book (PDF version).
Here's how I've tried.

Boot.scala

    // Build SiteMap
    val entries = Menu(Loc("Home", "index"::Nil, "Home")) :: Nil
    LiftRules.setSiteMap(SiteMap(entries:_*))

default.html

    <head>
        <title><Lift:Menu.title/></title>
    </head>
        <lift:Menu.builder li_item:class="active"/>

This works fine, and gives me "Home" as the title of my page.

Now I actually want a different title, so I change the Loc bit to Loc
("abcdefg", "index"::Nil, "Home") and get "No Navigation Defined."

What am I doing wrong here?

Paul.