I am new to Lift and have a "newbie" question. I have searched the
group and have not really found an answer to my question. I was hoping
for some pointers on implementing custom Login logic. I am currently
looking at the MetaMegaProtoUser code and am trying sort out what I
will need. I have no need for scaffolding, and am using an existing DB
with client access through Hibernate/JPA classes. I can sort out the
DB access, etc., I am just getting a bit overwhelmed trying to figure
what bits I need to replicate from MetaMegaProtoUser, if any. I know
it does quite a bit... Anyways, it is probably staring me right in the
face... and I am just being dense... but any pointers would be
appreciated! I am loving Scala and am really enjoying learning Lift,
really cool work guys! Cheers!

Jeff