Ahhh, think I know what your problem is - in my example video notice
how I start the sending code first... That's because they register the
routing with rabbitmq; so perhaps that's the problem here. have you
tried doing it with my code exactly as I do in the sample video? I'll
check in the morning but there should be any problems with the
example. I haven't tested it on windows but there should be no
material difference.

As far as I remember you should have no problems using 1.0 as I didn't
make any changes to lift-amqp recently...

If your still having issues, please post your code - amqp is quite
complex so it's difficult to understand exactly the error without
eyeballing it.

Cheers, Tim

Sent from my iPhone