Hi,
    I have some code checked in on the 1.0_maint branch to fix the issues
with PostgreSQL doubles and Oracle autoincrement primary keys (issue #37).
If no one else has anything that needs to go into 1.0.1, I'll move ahead
with releasing 1.0.1 and setting 1.0_maint to 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT. Also, does
anyone have objections to forward-porting the changes I made to get
PostgreSQL and Oracle squared away? The changes are primarily to
DriverTypes, with some minor mods to Schemifier and MetaMapper to accomodate
some new driver methods. You can see the changes here:

PostgreSQL:

http://github.com/dpp/liftweb/commit/54e6f64675d163a4fd7ba1ce0f14da8e4dc94aa2

Oracle:

http://github.com/dpp/liftweb/commit/eda5e86092fec035b3f6326e05ba75fa1396b4bc