Yeah, I was actually thinking about that same angle last night. Perhaps I
could provide some control var on DB to enable detailed or basic logging? I
think that it would be very useful in some cases, for example, to know that
underlying code is setting max rows or max fetch size, but I agree that most
people will probably just want basic statements logged. Also, with a
prepared statement someone *could* execute multiple queries in one go, so I
can't get rid of the list of stuff. Another approach would be to give the
logFuncs List to the Logging classes and then they could decide whether to
log (and time) each execution individually or all at once (if someone sets
batch mode, for example). What do you think?

Derek