Hello David,

thanks for helping.
Do you mean by composing my business logic with traits
like the example of Jonas Boner
http://jonasboner.com/2008/10/06/real-world-scala-dependency-injection-di.html
?
I understand the example.

What do you mean by objects? The object Scala keyword?

It would be great if you can give me a little example. How to glue it
with a Lift Snippet.

Thanks
kind regards