There seems to be a problem with  SHtml.multiSelect following the
example in the Lift book (Listing 4.10: Using multiselect). The
example shows the last parameter to be a List, while the source for
multiSelect shows it to be
(String) => Any.

When I tried to implement in my own code, I get the compiler error:
type mismatch found; List[String], required: String.

The book example even states that the function "takes a String
representing a
Category’s primary key and returns the category."

The example goes further to explain:

"We then use this helper method to update the
Set that we created earlier. Note that the callback function will be
executed for each selected item
in the multiselect, which is why the callback takes a String argument
instead of a Set[String]."

But where is this callback function? Is it the same helper mentioned
earlier. There's no other callback function parameter on the
multiSelect constructor.

This is all very confusing.

Glenn...