I was implementing application from
http://liftweb.net/docs/getting_started/mod_master.html
By the way,it's a great tutorial for lift much better than those which
were before and it explains a lot of things in comments clearly, thank
you for creating it.

But when I left the todo application for about 2-3 hours, the ajax
which allows editing of the ToDo items stopped working. When I click
on checkbox it doesn't resort all items, the same it doesn't resort
(or redraw) when I'm changing priority from dropdown menu. Also when I
click desc to edit it - I can edit it but the result is not saved and
it doesn't exit edit mode when I'm editing another item.
When I do some actions, like checking a checkbox it seems that on
server side I have new rows like these:
INFO - Service request (POST) /ajax_request/F17795011372L0I/ took 1
Milliseconds

Ajax starts working when I'm adding new todo item (because page
reloads) or I'm logging of and on.

I've replicated this bug by leaving todo application running for night
and it was the same ajax not working when I wake up.

Is this a known bug, or I have done something wrong when I typed ToDo
application from tutorial?