Thanks Timothy

That helped me  out a lot but i have one doubt that as per given in
liftbook code i used LiftRules. httpAuthProtectedResource.append
but new code used prepend  and secondly how can we apply the role
based access to the user  model so that when signing in we can
implicitly know that this user has admin rights.

Best