Tim, if you really want to go that riute create an xslt to transform your
custom tags to luft tags?

On Aug 29, 2009 8:01 AM, "marius d." <marius.dan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tim, obscuring things may get you a really long way indeed. But once
the obscurity get broken and people figure out that they can do other
things by using strange undocumented tags (i.e lift tags) they could
cause lots of problems and side effects.

Personally I'd stay away from it. And if I'd need to create a CMS
templating mechanism with special nodes I'd probably create one
separated from Lift's templating engine as parsing XML in Scala is
pretty easy, and you can safely add CMS content specific semantics
without worrying about anything else. Such templating system would be
nothing more then a transformation between the CMS language to the one
understood by Lift. But that's just me ...

Br's,
Marius

On Aug 29, 2:22 am, "Charles F. Munat" <c...@munat.com> wrote: > Security by
obscurity, eh? > > Tim...