It seems that MappedField._toForm method changed recently in 1.1-
Snapshot to return Box[scala.xml.Elem] instead of a Box[NodeSeq].

I'm getting a type mismatch error in my code when it was working
before.

override def _toForm = super._toForm.map(_.flatMap(addElemClass
(_,"style","height: 65px; width:360px")))

where addElemClass is defined as:

def addElemClass(in: Node, name:String, value:String): NodeSeq = in
match {
        case e: Elem => e % new UnprefixedAttribute(name, Text(value),
Null)
        case _ => NodeSeq.Empty
      }

error: found   : Seq[scala.xml.Node] required: scala.xml.Elem

Was there a reason for the change?

glenn...